Friday, November 12, 2010

Wedding Day!

Yep, "wedding day" for one of my own precious children! My oldest "baby" was married in October! (and of course, I would have undoubtedly had pictures up much sooner but blogger and my dial-up have become incompatible, argh!)

But back to the joyful event. . .It's hard to believe she is all grown up and has a family of her own now. Seems like just yesterday, I held her in my arms for the first time. Sniff, sniff. . .

Aside from a slight bit of rain that prevented us from getting any outdoor photos on the beautiful landscape of the church, it was a blessed, perfect day. Dd strived for well-done wedding on a reasonable budget and planned every detail down to table settings, candles, and every decoration elsewhere. She chose wonderfully for catering, cake, dj, photographer, etc. It was a huge undertaking and she managed it flawlessly.

Well, I could continue to babble on, but as they say "a picture is worth a thousand words", so I thought I just share a couple. . .or perhaps, a select few more than a couple!
 
The beautiful bride!

all my girls

the gals at her side

me and my beautiful girls
(wow! they are all growing up so fast!)

little man all decked out

oh, please don't rain!

I don't know, it wasn't me!

junior maid of honor

flower girl and ring bearer (my grandson)

ring bearer

the walk down the aisle

still walking. . .
pastor and couple

maid of honor (my dd's best friend since they were tots)
and flower girl

all the girls

I now pronounce you husband and wife!

goofing off for the camera :)

bride and groomsmen

the happy couple and maternal grandmother

ring bear (he was hard to capture for pic's that day!)


bride and maid of honor

bride and junior bridesmaid

bride and flower girl

the crew (and our very own "wedding singer"!)
hubby, me and the happy couple

hubby, me and the beautiful bride

the family
  
Mamma and the girls
my precious girls!

Mamma and my girls again :)

be nice :)

the cake 

And just a few of the handmade adornments. . . 
vases for bridal party table

flowers that adorned the aisle


flower girl basket, gift boxes, flowers for bridal party

corsage
boutineer
May the Good Lord bless them with a lifetime of love and happiness and may they always remember to cherish one another!

6 comments:

Standinginhislight said...

Simple beautiful! Thanks for sharing photos of such a special event!

blessings,
Sheri

Trisha said...

Congratulations, Tina! Lovely pictures. And, I'm so glad to see a picture of you, too. You are stunning, my friend!

*~ Tina ~* said...

Thank you Sheri and Trisha! I've been itching to get them up for a month now! (I REALLY need to update to high speed, lol! I actually had to go to the library to upload my pic's today.)

Anywho, thank you both for such sweet comments!

I can't believe how life just zooms by. . .reminds me of that country song "Don't Blink".

Unknown said...

It was a beautiful wedding!

Mom in High Heels said...

What a lovely wedding. Everyone looks so happy. That cake is gorgeous. I love the monogram topper! Thanks for sharing and wonderful wishes to the newlyweds!

Creekermom said...

The wedding was beautiful from the church to the reception.
Your photos are breathtakingly beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails