Friday, September 17, 2010

Introducing. . .Chapter by Chapter

I haven't posted in almost a month, but if you read the end of my post on July 27th, you probably have a good idea why. Sickness with this pregnancy has been MISERABLE and overwhelming. I am praying daily to feel "normal" again - you know. . .a day without nausea and vomiting. Ugh.

Anywho, I want to introduce a new series I'll be doing here on my blog called "Chapter by Chapter. In these posts I will be sharing highlights and summaries from some of my favorite homeschooling and parenting books "chapter by chapter". I'll begin with Educating the Wholehearted Child, as I've read this one a few times and have some thoughts prepared to share (plus a newly revised edition is due out this year and I'll be rereading that soon too!). I'll continue with For the Children's Sake, followed by Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit, then perhaps A Mother's Heart, and we'll go from there. If you'd like to read along and share your thoughts via the comment link, I'd love to hear from you.

If you have books to suggest, please share those as well! You can see some of my favorites by clicking the "Homeschool and Parenting Favorites" on the homepage.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails