Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Hubby, The Saboteur

Over the years, I've noticed a disturbing pattern in my marriage. . .maybe you recognize it? It's begins with me mentioning the idea of trying to eat a little healthier and start exercising more. Then like a shadow in the night, my hubby quietly begins to implement a subtle plan of sabotage.



This week I mentioned working toward better health as a family and ask him not to bring home any more soda's and junk food. Well, tonight he goes to the store and comes back with 2 bags of donuts - not 1, but 2! He doesn't even eat donuts!! - and when I gave him "the look", you know the one, he quickly responded with "oh, I forgot!". Now mind you this is not a one time thing, he's been very consistent with this saboteur behavior over the years. Have you experienced this? - maybe I'll just throw them out! :-) Got milk?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails